update:
I am so stinking excited to go to Idaho!! ahhh so excited! I'am most assuredly ready for this stage of life. don't get me wrong I am cautious and ready to make wise and prudent decisions and exercise self discipline and like desirable sets of character traits. I am looking forward to studying, thats right. I am ready to be semi-independent, progress in life, and develop my intellectual capacity. oh my ode to I, the I that stands for Idaho. for those who are curious the computer I got for school is a acer timelineX 14' HD LED LCD screen. It has a virtual quad core, 4 gigs of ram (but its DDR3 which is better then the old kind of ram), 640 Gigabyte hard drive, 6 cell Li-ion battery that lasts for up to eight hours(its amazing how long I go with out plugging it in), and other nice things but those were the things that sold me. it was relatively affordable.
oh and for all those who are not a fan of reading my long posts you are in luck I already have three blogs so I thought why not I will just split this one up to so I'm going write my story on another blog and my poetry like wise. this way maybe Ill get more comments.....
I have a total of five blogs now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment